This is a high resolution 1200TVL With 1.4 Million Pixels AHD 960P Mini Camera. It has very good video quality suitable for FPV
because it is very Small
in size and light in weight.
This is the High Quality Solution (1200TVL) for FPV Camera.
Highest 1200TV-Line FPV Camera
Only 23g - Light Weight + High Quality
Cable Set (FPV & OSD Cable Set are included but CCTV Cable is excluded)
Do I Need PAL or NTSC Standard?
Modern TVs (the new ones) usually support both standards but some old TV would still either support PAL or NTSC. Some CCTV Appliances have the option to let you choose either PAL or NTSC standard to display and record. But it is always good to choose the standard that your country has implemented. Please visit below pages for more information and to find out the standard of your country.
- 1/3 SONY IMX238 CMOS
- 1200 TVL High Resolution (1.4 Million Pixels AHD 960P)
- 3.6mm Lens
- Solution: 1/3 SONY IMX238 CMOS
- Horizontal Resolution: 1200TV Lines
- Pixels: 1280(H) x 960 (V)
- Usable Illumination: 0.005 LUX / F1.2
- TV System :PAL/NTSC
- Please Google if you are not sure whether you want NTSC or PAL. By default, we ship NTSC.
- OSD: Supported
- Sync System :Internal
- S/N Ratio: ≥46dB
- Video Out: Composite Signal 1.0V p-p
- Operation Temperature: -20℃--50℃
- White Balance: Auto / Switch
- Power Source: DC12V±5%
- Weight: Approx 23g (without stand, screw and cable)
- Dimension: 38x38mm (PCB Size)
- 1 x Mini Digital FPV Camera (34x34mm / 2.8mm Len / 1200TV-Lines / IMX238+2431H / 1.4 Million Pixels AHD 960P / 23g)
- 1 x FPV Cable
- 1 x OSD Cable (the cable which has the button)
** You might see "Black & White Screen" or "Blinking Screen" if the PAL and NTSC are mixed up eg. You connect a PAL camera to NTSC CCTV Appliance. You can change the NTSC or PAL via OSD menu with this camera.
** Warning: Please use a stable 12V UBEC (RCX07-313 RCX UBEC 3A) instead of connecting the camera directly to the power source (3S Lipo), it could damage the camera and no refund / replacement will be offered, so you better test the voltage and make sure it is 12V before using it. Each camera has been tested before shipping.
** Warning: Each camera has been tested by using CCTV system to make sure it is working properly because we need to manually adjust the Len to a "clear" level before locking it up by glue/screw. The camera will burn only if you connect the + / - cables wrongly to the camera or connect an over voltage power source. Please use the default cable shipped with the camera only because not all cameras have the same pin layout on the PCB. Due to this reason, exchange/refund will be offered only after the camera is returned back to us for inspection. Thank you for your kind attention.
This video shows you how to change the language to English and Video Standard.