This NK1306 is the Naked Based & Upgraded Version of H1304 manufactured with Arc N52SH Magnet, Japan NSK Bearing, 0.15mm Nippon Steel Silicon Steel and 7075 High Quality CNC Material.
Important Information on pricing
A lot of people only know how to compare the motor by the size and price but they do not know the key components that would affect the cost a lot are:
- Magnet (N52SH vs N45SH/N48SH)
- Magnet (Arc Magnet vs Flat Magnet)
- Bearings (Japan EZO vs NSK/NMB/China)
- Stator Silicon Steel (0.15mm Nippon vs 0.2 China)
- CNC Material (7075 vs 6061)
This NK1306 motor made by the top quality components so you must consider above components when you need to compare a motor. Usually the seller and factory would not provide too much information if they use the cheap components on the motor (that's why it is cheap and you get what you pay because there is no free lunch).
Quality Motor Best for 100-160 frames
NK1306 With Grub Screws
Grub screw to lock the motor shaft from being slipped out to make sure the motor bell will not fly off during flight.
Neat copper wire winding
This NK1306 motor made with Japan Imported Copper Wire, NSK Bearings, 0.15mm Nippon Steel Silicon Steel.
All RCX NK1306 Motors Are Factory Balanced!!
Unlike most other brands who do not balance their motors (or just lie that the motor has been balanced). All of our NK2207 motors have been balanced by Dynamic Balancing Machine. It takes time so the production quantity (bottleneck) is limited. You will see the balancing mud in most of RCX NK-Motors, it is the proof of *balanced*.
Φ16 and Φ16 Mounting Screw Thread
Standard 5mm Prop Shaft with Special Anti-Slip Pattern Circle Plate
This motor designed with standard Φ5mm Prop Mount together with Slip-Resistant Locknut so this can lock up the propeller pretty well. The circle plate has special anti-slip pattern.
With both 16mm and 19mm mounting options in M3 screw size, it will fit most frames in the market.
Thrust Test Table
Please refer to both Thrust Test Table and the Video Thrust Test (by Third Party) below.
Where can you get a such high quality motor for such a low price? We are losing money to sell this motor because we want to beat our competitors. We may adjust (raise) the price anytime so you are better to buy as many as you can to save money now.
- Model: NK1306
- KV: 4000KV
- Weight: Approx. 11.7g Only (net weight included long AWG cables)
- you can lower the weight if you shorten the long AWG cables.
- AWG Cable: 15cm
- Shaft Diameter: 2mm
- Stator Diameter: 13mm
- Stator Length: 6mm
- Configuration: 12N14P
- Rotor: N52SH Arc Magnets
- Shaft: Titanium Alloy Hollow Shaft
- Top 5mm Hollow
- Bottom 4mm Solid (even more hard)
- Stator: 0.15mm Nippon Steel Silicon Steel
- Bearings: Japan NSK Bearing 4x9x4mm (684ZZ)
- CNC Material: High Quality AL 7075
- Motor Dimensions: Φ--mm
- ldle Current: 0.00A @ 10V
- Internal Resistance: 0.00Ω
- Screw: M2*3 (Base) / M2*6 (Top)
- Suitable ESC: 12-20A (depends on the propeller and battery you use)
- Suitable Battery: 3-4S Li-Po (refer to thrust test table and videos)
Bearing and motor shaft are common consumable parts (not covered by warranty) of a motor. You are recommended to replace a new one from time to time after a period of flight time. Replacement of bearings and motor shaft could sometime fix mirror issues. It is better for you to keep some for spare.
- 1 x RCX NK1306 4000KV FPV Racing Edition Motor
- 1 x Screw Set
- Given as FACTORY AS IS condition. We do not supply different size of screws for individual customer. So please buy your desired length of screw for both bottom frame and top propeller because the thickness of the frame and propeller hub is not the same for everyone.
Notice: This question "my new motor is hard to turn by finger, it is not smooth so it is defective!" has been asked many times. Please click here for the answer. We are so tired to answer this question by email, please read it before you purchase.