This is a flight control with STM32F722 and ICM20689 mainstream FPV small frame. The input voltage is 2S-6S. It has BEC-5V output 3A current. It has a large current PDB interface and integrates 600MW power adjustable OSD. The parameter-adjustable picture transmission supports the mainstream PPM, SBUS, IBUS, DSM2/DSMX and other receivers on the market. There is LED_STRIP interface, active buzzer interface. Integrated OSD function, support DSHOT ESC.
Receiver connection configuration: PPM, SBUS, IBUS, DSM2, DSMX---RX2 port
New F7 flight control：
- CPU: STM32F722RET6
- Sensor: ICM20689
- Atmospheric pressure sensor：BMP280
- With 600MW adjustable power, OSD adjustable parameter map
- Four-way high current PDB distribution board
- Receiver: PPM, SBUS, IBUS, DSM2/DSMX.
- LED_STRIP interface
- Active buzzer interface
- No black box
- Built-in ammeter, current detection
- Camera interface
- Comes with BEC 5V 3A
- Screw hole spacing: 30.5*30.5MM
- Dimensions: 41*51MM (including the pad length of the bonding wire)
- Using F7 firmware
- The main control is STM32F722 with a refresh rate of up to 32K.
- PCB enhances copper thickness, enhances current stability and fast heat dissipation
- BEC is 5V3A output
- Exposed pads for easy soldering and the ability to discard conventional splitter boards.
- Compatible with all ESCs in the market
- Flight Control Integrated OSD does not need to independently write firmware, support BF ground station to adjust OSD
- Integrated galvanometer, real-time monitoring of data such as current consumption
- You can use the remote control to make OSD adjustment data such as flight control PID (TX5 configuration OSD adjustment, IRC Tramp)
- Open ports can be adjusted from OSD, such as power, frequency band, and frequency.
- F7 flight control adopts four independent damping balls, which can filter and offset the vibration of the motor, which makes the flight experience better.
Connect the signal line corresponding to the ESC
Corresponding to the positive and negative poles of the ESC power cord, with the ‘-’ as the ground.
Lithium battery input
With 3A output, it can be connected to the picture transmission, receiver and camera at the same time.
video input, connected to camera signal line
Programmable LED_Strip signal line output
Connect PPM, SBUS, IBUS, DSM2/X receiver
TX3, RX3, TX1, RX1, TX2, TX4:
Reserved UART port
The board is internally connected to the OSD Assistant (IRC Tramp Protocol).
Wide voltage map power supply positive (synchronized with battery voltage), where the voltage is the power voltage
Active buzzer connection
Used as a firmware to enter DFU mode
VTX transmission frequency adjustment button (long press and short press), blue, green LED indication
VTX transmission power adjustment button, red LED indication
Figure transfer manual adjustment:
FR button Switches the frequency point.
switch channels, 4 blue LEDs indicate channels.
Long press (2 seconds):
switch group, 3 green LEDs indicate group.
There are 48 frequency points, and the specific channel frequency refers to the frequency list.
POW button------power adjustment
Press once, switching one power (25mW, 100mW, 200mW, 400mW, 600mW)
600mW in default.
OSD adjustment parameters:
In the PORTS of the flight control, you need to configure the TX5 port to be used for OSD tuning. The wiring needs to be interfaced, and IRC Tramp can be selected.
is to properly configure the receiver to ensure that the receiver channels are normal, the OSD is used for TX5, and the receiver is used for RX2.
Put the throttle to the middle position about 50% (THR MID), the direction lever to the far left (YAW LEFT), and the pitch lever to push forward (PITCH UP). Enter the OSD menu
switch the VTX channel and transmit power.
On the MAIN page, select the FEATURES item and go to the FEATURES page.
Select the VTX TR option and go to the VTX page.
Select CHANNEL to switch channels and select POWER to switch the transmit power.
Select SET and select YES to make the settings take effect.
Note: If the customer re-flashes the firmware, remember to configure this parameter as follows：
Packing list :
- 1x NTXF7-FC Flight Control
- 1x XT60 inner needle
- 4x Shock Absorbing Ball
- 1x IPEX-SMA (inner needle)
- 4x Nylon column M3*6
- 4x Nylon screw M3*8
- 1x Electrolytic capacitor 1000UF/25V
- 1x 14AWG red line 100MM
- 1x 14AWG black line 100MM
- 1x Heat Shrink Tubing Red 15MM
- 1x Heat Shrink Tubing Black 15MM