|We reserve the right to change the contents of this page without any notice. Any use of ampModel is subject to the user agreeing to the following terms and conditions set forth by ampModel. Please read this page in its entirety before purchasing any item through ampModel. If you disagree with any portion of this page, you may not use ampModel and should exit immediately.
Other Information Pages:
We deliver worldwide excepted some high risk countries with high percentage of lost rate on shipping and internet fraud. Simply add a product to the shopping cart then you will see the shipping charge on the right hand side. Please contact us If you do not see your country listed.
Shipping cost will display on the right hand side after you add a product to shopping cart. There is no registration or membership required.
The shipping cost you pay included the followings:
Shipping Cost is Non-Negotiable.
- Local Courier to Our Warehouse From Factory
- Packaging Material (we use new hard boxes most of the time)
- Courier & Handling From Our Warehouse To Post Office
- International Courier
We use the following couriers
We will choose one courier which we think it is appropriate. Your parcel will be dispatched from our China warehouse unless a different location is specified.
- Singapore Post (Registered / EMS)
- Hong Kong Post (Registered / Air Parcel / EMS)
- If your order contains no battery and you are from the following countries. Your order maybe shipped with a better courier service instead of Registered which is faster because the mail items will be treated as priority mail in the destinations, speeding up mail processing.
- United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom
- Fedex Express
- UPS Express
- DHL Express
- EMS Express - based on every 500g
- Registered Mail (Small Package 2000g <) - based on every 10g
Registered Air Parcel (Large Package > 2000g) - based on every 500g
- The shipping cost of the first item in your order is usually more because each single box consumes the followings:
- Packaging (Hard Box) Material
- Registered Mail Tracking Cost (the Tracking Number of your parcel)
- Handling time for each single box (printing, labeling, packaging, accounting, etc)
- So it is recommended that you buy more items together because the shipping cost of the rest items do not have these associated cost.
Fedex, DHL, UPS, TNT - based on every 500g
** The speed of Registered Mail (Small Package) & Air Parcel (Large Package) is similar. We will usually ship your order by Registered Mail (Small Package) if the parcel is less than 2KG (and its dimension meets the Postal Guideline). We will choose the shipping method between Registered Mail and Air Parcel which we think it is appropriate.
** Beside the actual shipping weight, there could be also a dimension weight because some couriers are not stupid if you send something light but large in dimension, they will charge the weight (Dimension vs Actual Weight) whichever is larger.
** We will make the decision on when and how to separate the shipment which we think it is the best for your order.
Each courier has its advantages and disadvantages, we cannot list out all facts but you may refer to below information (based on our experience only):
- Registered Package
- It is slower but cheapest for light weight parcel, so it is good for low value order.
- Customs usually will not be that strict to inspect the registered packages because of very high volume of parcels sending via his method. So that means usually less trouble to you.
- EMS Express
- It is fast (but not as good as other famous international couriers eg. Fedex / DHL).
- EMS service is usually provided by post office in your country, and the volume of parcels is also very high, so Customs will not be as strict as other express couriers to inspect your parcels in detail.
- Fedex Express
- It is fast and they do usually meet the time, so delivery time is more guaranteed and the service is also good because you can call up the hotline to query your parcel locally in your country.
- Customs is more strict for Express Couriers (eg. Fedex / DHL) which we must declare the parcel in detail. So we usually need to attach an exact copy of your order for the Customs Clearance. Sometime, the Customs in your country would request you to provide a payment record of purchase and order detail for inspection when they do not believe the invoice shipped with the parcel.
- It allows to ship Li-Po batteries as long as the battery meets the requirements.
- It is good for the order which needs "Guaranteed" for the delivery because they can usually deliver in 3-7 days. If you pay more, they have higher priority service which is even faster.
- You must prepare to pay tax (import duty) unless your country has an "open mind" system. So please check whether and how much you need to pay for the tax before using Fedex.
We do not offer free shipping. However, we can honestly tell you that there is no free lunch. When a seller offers free shipping which means the shipping cost is embedded into the price. We know exactly how this business work but we do not prefer to work that way. To minimize the cost, the free shipping sellers ship the parcels via the cheapest couriers which:
We send the parcels directly to our courier (Fedex and Hong Kong Post), the parcels will depart from China/Hong Kong directly to your country which is more safe and much faster. We do also inspect and test the product for you so receiving factory defective product will be minimized.
- are usually much slower because they first route the parcels from China to other countries (eg. Fuji, BPost in Euro) then to your country. So if you are from Australia or Canada, it does not make sense that your parcel goes to Fuji / BPost before arriving your country.
- you will finally pay more in total if you buy many items in one single order. For example, a product needs USD10 shipping cost from us, but if you buy 2pcs, then the shipping cost is not USD20, it will be USD14 (for example) only. If you buy it from the free shipping sellers, you will pay the flat price which costs you actually USD8 for each, so 2pcs will cost you USD16 for the shipping. So the more you buy from us, the more shipping cost you save. But the more you buy from the free shipping sellers, the more shipping cost you pay.
- they usually do not inspect and check the product for you because this will increase the cost of labor, so you have high risk of receiving defective product and struggle with them.
If you make the payment by Credit Card or Paypal. We do not and will not ship your order to any other address instead of address you give to Paypal when you make payment. If you need to change the delivery address, then we need to refund your order, so you may re-process the payment with the correct delivery address. Alternatively, you may consider to pay by Bank Transfer or Western Union, then we can ship to any address you prefer.
For Paypal payment, you muse use the payment form on our website to make payment. Please do not send us payment directly from your Paypal account, we cannot accept that form of payment due to Paypal policy.
Sorry. If you would like to receive small packages (Small Parcels) from us, you need to place the orders separately. Because separate shipment (many small packages) is expensive than one large parcel.
However, depends on the products you order. We might separate the shipment based on the decision we make. eg. you order the products with different shapes and dimension.
We ensure your item(s) be well-packed with the suitable packaging material. Ensure item(s) arrive to you in safety.
Usually it takes 2-3 days for us to process your order especially when you order a RC Helicopter / Plane / Car. eg. Some customers worry about receiving a defective RC Helicopter so Do We? We check carefully for each BNF / RTF helicopter we received from our suppliers and manufacturers and we are not that *stupid* to just pay our suppliers (we will not let them to walk away) for defective goods and ship to our customer and waiting for the customer to complain and dispute the transaction (we know you will definitely complain if we do so).
So if a helicopter is found out defective (sometime it is not defected but it just does not pass our satisfaction) in flight test before packaging (Yes we do test flight before packaging), we are going to return it back to the supplier / factory so it might take another 1-3 days. But delay in shipment is still much better to ship (overseas shipping cost is expensive) something defected to our customers since we know that you are as smart as us which will not let us to run away easily.
So don't worry about receiving a defective item because there is no reason for us to ship you a defective item while we can exchange it from the factory / supplier locally and easily. So we also act as a QC man to inspect the goods for you to make you free from troubles in dealing with the factory.
In usual case, we will offer higher priority on express shipment first especially during peak season.
We know all customers worry about paying Customs Duty or their packages being stuck at Customs for clearance. So we will label your package as Gift or Personal Use for Customs Clearance purposes.
There is no tax to be charged by us. However, you must accept the fact that you might be charged for Import / Customs Duty by an Authority (eg. Customs / Post Office / Courier) of your country when you receive your parcels. Whether you will be charged for Customs Duty depends on the Law of your country so it is out of our control and it not our decision whether to bill you tax or not.
If you are worrying about Customs Duty, please contact the relevant authority of your country (eg. Post Office or Customs) for more information before purchasing over the internet because it is customer's responsibility for tax occurred in his country.
Customer will be fully responsible for all cost raised if he refuses to help or pay for the Customs Duty, the following cost might raise:
- Shipping cost for both "Send" and "Return" (Return shipping cost is usually much higher than original sending cost).
- Customs Duty, the tax will be billed on our account through the courier by your Customs if you refuse to pay.
We will assign a debt collection agency in your country to collect the fees legally from you. You might be responsible for extra legal fees if there is any.
You agree that you are responsible for extra shipping (return and re-send shipping fee) and handling cost (if any) if the parcel was returned with either the following reasons
If the order was sent by Air Parcel, there will be a return shipping fee charged by your post office. We will not collect your parcel if you refuse to pay for the return shipping fee, and the your order is regarded as completed.
- Delivery address is incorrect (addresses is unknown)
- Addresses refused to receive / sign the parcel
- Addresses did not do anything for Customs Clearance
If your order was returned and you prefer a refund instead of re-shipping, we will refund your amount without the shipping fees (included return shipping fee), financial fees (eg. credit card transaction fees) and 20% re-stocking fee on the product.
If your order was returned and you would like a re-send, you will pay for the shipping fee again (plus any return shipping fee).
You agree that we have the right on the decision to either refund your order or re-send your order, and we do not argue with the reasons of "I have not received any notice from the post office / courier" and "The courier has not tried to deliver me". The reason of return marked on the parcel is regarded as final reason.
It is the customer's responsibility to keep tracking the status of his parcel included to inform us when a parcel is returned to the sender. Customer agrees that the post office or we will only keep a returned parcel for 2 months starting from the date the parcel is returned to us. The post office or we will trash the parcel after 2 months without prior notice to the customer. There will be no refund/re-delivery for this case.
The order will be deemed as completed.
Yes, we can post your package to your P.O.Box address. However, it is recommended to use a physical address instead.
If a shipment arrives at your door with apparent shipping damage, please refuse the delivery and let us know. If you have already accepted delivery and then find shipping damage, please contact us immediately after the item(s) arrived. Do not throw away any packing materials and contact us immediately. The return shipping cost should be afforded by customer. After we have received the defect item(s) and the defected item(s) is proved to be a damage via postal, we will send you new item(s) or have your money back. We will afford the cost of resending.
If you really need to accept the package, please request the Post Office to write a Damage Report for the package, takes photos and inform us about this. So we will complain to our Post Office locally.
Yes for sure.
We know customers would definitely come back and complain to us if they receive a R/C Toy which is defected, and we are not happy to waste our time on arguing with customers too. So we will 100% test each R/C Toy before shipping to our customers to eliminate a possible trouble that might come to us.
Time is Money, Right? So why we give trouble to ourselves while we can simply return the defected product back to our our factory or supplier (there is no point for us send a customer a defected item and waiting for him to complain. We have no time for this kind of fun).
First, Don't Panic & Don't Get Frustrated. If we post the emails between our customers and us here you will be shocked that 99% customers who experienced trouble is because of "Do not know how to".
R/C Hobby (especially R/C Helicopter/Plane) is not just simply a toy for kids. You need experience to master it. So practicing is very important to all R/C Hobby players. First, you must read the manual when you receive your R/C Toy because a small r/c motor is much stronger than a Electric Fans. So it is dangerous if you do not read the manual before you connect the power.
If you have a problem/question, please try to write us an email and attach the photos/videos showing your question for us to diagnose it.
- Return is allowed only after authorized by our staff.
- Any Complaint and Request for Return / Refund / Exchange must be received by us within 2 days (no excuse for any reason after 2 days) after you have received the product because we cannot accept that a customer requests for a return and refund with whatever reason after many days or weeks. We do not offer "Return After Try / Fun", so 2 days is more than enough for testing.
- Refund will be through the original payment method which the buyer pays, eg. You will get refund to your credit card if you pay by credit card.
- Shipping and handling charges are NOT refundable for any reason.
- All defective items will be replaced with brand new items. No exchange to different item unless the item is no longer available. However, since few dishonest customers tried to cheat us with their old defected electronic items (eg. receiver from their helicopter) so we might need to send the items back to the manufacturer for inspection (eg. check the manufacturer date inside the item, cause of the defective, etc.).
- The Return Shipping Cost Must Be Afforded By Customers. Please do not argue with us on this one since it is the same no matter where you buy and return.
The customer might be charged for 15-20% Restocking Fee on returned items (must be still in Working & Brand New Condition).
If the customer returns us an apparent Broken / Burned item (eg. Receiver / ESC), we reserve the right to charge 40-60% restocking fee on the returned item OR refuse for return/refund. Since we experienced very few dishonest customers tried to cheat us using the old Receiver / ESC, which was run out and taken off from their helicopter, to exchange a new one from us (or refund). Please do not do that, we have been doing honest business here and profit margin is very low so we cannot take this risk. Thank you.
We only sell and post customers 100% Brand New items. If you have received a defective item, please keep it as original and post us back (to the sender's address on the package) for inspection by us or the manufacturer (the item must be still in Like New Condition). Exchange, Refund or Repair will be decided by us or manufacturer.
Electronic device is the killer for many customers because it could be damaged easily if misused (eg. incorrect wiring could burn the device immediately). So please be responsible for your work and be fair to each other. Very few dishonest customers tried to cheat us for a brand new replacement or refund using the old receiver took off from their helicopter which is unacceptable and awful. We stand firmed to reject this kind of ridiculous requests (we do not want this kind of customers too). So be fair and be responsible.
It depends whether we could get the parcel back from the Post Office. However, the shipping fee is 100% non-refundable after posting. If you request a cancellation after we processed and posted your parcel. You must agree the following fees will be charged:
- Full shipping fee because it has been paid to the courier
- 10% restocking and handling fee of the product price
- Cancellation fee by the courier before departing
- USD50 if the parcel was shipped by Singapore EMS Express or Registered (in the case that the parcel is already in Singapore before departing and is still able to cancel)
- Return shipping cost back to our warehouse (usually return cost is higher than shipping cost we send)
If an item you ordered (or your complete order) is unavailable due to any of the following reasons:
We reserve the right to refund your order without notice and your permission / agreement.
- Not physically available
- Defective found
- We think it is not suitable to process your order for any reasons
R/C Hobby is consumable product so there will be no warranty. The most common consumable items are:
All these items have limited life time which will not last forever or very long (especiall brushled motor / esc / battery and servo). No replacement/exchange/refund will be offered no matter how many times of use after the testing period (as defined in RMA page). Also you should carefully inspect the RC Helicopter/Plane/Car before use (especially above items), if you feel something is wrong, you should replace it by a new and functional one. RC Hobby is not an undestroyable kingkong, it will break and run out mcuh faster than you think.
- Did you overuse (keep it above 3.7V) or overcharge (keep it below 4.2V)?
- Did you keep it in storage mode if you do not use it for a period of time?
- Did you use a good battery balance charger (stock charger is usually not as good as the expensive chargers)?
- Did you let the motor to cool down between each flight/run?
- Brushed motors cannot last long, so you need to replace the brushed motor more often than brushless motor.
- Did you let the ESC to cool down between each flight/run?
- Did the motor drive the ESC too hard?
- Did you crash? even a hard landing?
- Did you land on bed or sofa, so the rotor blades stuck?
- Wrong configuration?
- Wrong configuration?
- Did you crash?
- Did you crash? The gears inside could be damaged when it crashes, the motor could also be effected (the same even you crash it on Sofa or Bed).
- Wrong digital and analog mode woud damage the servo.
So you are recommended to purchase the spare parts together with the RC Hobby Toy for repairing and maintenance.
- There is no warranty due to the nature of the products, usually misused by customers, and it is the same no matter where you buy.
- We test each single helicopter before shipping out and we only sell brand new products so the chance of receiving a defective product is likely ZERO.
- However, manufacturers do provide inspection and repairing services, and they will replace the parts for you if they found it is not the customer's fault. The following terms applied when the a customer requests this type of services.
- Customer is responsible for the both return and re-deliver shipping charge for all situations.
- Customer is responsible for any fee occurred directly or indirectly for the service.
- Final judgment will be on the decision of manufacturer or us.
Most customers ( 99% ) are great and very respected. However, since very few dishonest persons tried to cheat us for a replacement receiver with the old one took off from the helicopter, so we would do the followings for prevention. We stand firm to Say NO to those cheating guys, and will refuse to do any more business with them. Please be respectful and responsible.
"Once Off" Leaser Sticker
Use a special "Once Off" leaser sticker to stick on the receiver with a number marked, so we know this receiver belongs to which order.
High Definition (HD) 1080P Camera
Use a HD 1080P Camera to record the unique marks on the receiver during packaging and keep the video record for a period of time. We will compare unique marks on the video in our record with the receiver returned from the customer.
Whether to use a Laser Sticker or Camera will be our technician's choice at the time of testing. For instance, if "Technician A" is using the camera, then "Technician B" will use laser sticker.